Terms and Conditions
- ISKCON initiated devotees cannot participate in this contest
- The decision of the organisers will be final. Please don’t request rechecking of papers
- Incase of tie, there will be further rounds of contest to decide the final winner
- Incase we find similar essays for participants, both the participants will be disqualified
- With the registration fee, pocket size Bhagavad Gita is available free of cost. Incase you want to avail big size Bhagavad Gita, Rs 70 will be charged extra
- Bhagavad Gita will be delivered freely to the homes of the participants, only if their residences are in Deoghar city. Incase outside the city, they may come to the center and receive it, or pay for courier charges for delivery.
- Contest is organized in English and Hindi.
- There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions. Each correct answer carries 1 mark and wrong answer will be penalized with 0.5 marks. Also there will be 3 essays of 10 marks each, where application and understanding of principles will be tested.
- The contest will be open book exam. Participants have to fill the answer sheet in their homes by referring the appropriate section of Bhagavad Gita. Answer sheet can be filled anywhere and anytime. But it has to be submitted to the below address before the last date of submission i.e 1st August
- This contest is available in both Offline and Online. However participants can participate in only one model (either Offline or Online). In case of offline, participants have to fill answers in physical answer sheets. whereas in case of online, participants have to fill online quiz.
- Participants are categorized in 2 categories:- Group A(For School Students till Class X) and Group B(For Everyone).
- There is a fixed registration fees for each category. For Group A it is Rs 150 and for Group B it is Rs 200.
- Payment can be done both online or by cash. After payment Bhagavad Gita will be delivered to the home.
- There are separate prizes for each category
- Group A
- 1st Prize: Laptop
- 2nd Prize: Amazon Kindle
- 3rd Prize: Fitbit watch
- Group B
- 1st Prize: Rs 20,000 Cash
- 2nd Prize: Rs 10,000 Cash
- 3rd Prize: Rs 5,000 Cash
- Also Top 10 participants from each category will be awarded a special prize
How to Register?
- If you want to register for the contest in online model, please register here:- Online Platform
- If you want to register for the contest in offline model, please register here:- Platform
- Incase you want to pay in cash, please contact: Shanta Lakshmi Narasimha Das, 09742818917
Please don’t hesitate to call: Shanta Lakshmi Narasimha Das, 919742818917, email@example.com